Now that the project is installed and being maintained, there are likely to be even more opportunities for using the project than you had first imagined. Revisit your goals and consider all of the ways you can use the project in your school’s curriculum. Consider other groups within your school community who may be interested in using the project. Revisit your master plan and think about what project should be next or ways to expand and enhance this project. The possibilities are as limitless as your imagination.
- Brainstorm Ways to Use the Project
- Understand & Develop a Meaningful Watershed Educational Experience (MWEE)
- Provide Teacher Professional Development
- Incorporate Outdoor Learning & Discovery Features
- Develop a Monitoring Plan
- Bay Backpack Teaching Resources Search Engine
- Resources Library: Explore the Project Topic Further!